Thursday 18 June 2015

My best teacher!

Since I was a child I would like to be a teacher because I had an incredible model to follow: my mum! She is the best teacher I know and she inspired and encouraged me to be the teacher I am!
My mother is a Spanish Language teacher in a Secondary School. She fostered me the enjoyment of literature and art. That’s way I love reading and writing. In fact, I have won some different writing awards along my life.
When I was only five years-old, my mum and I played a special game together: we were teachers and we taught different topics to our pupils, who were my toys! During my Primary period, she helped me to study and later I explained to her what I had learnt. She always was very patient and taught me with real and experienced examples. Studying was funnier with her! 

In spite of the fact that I always felt very nervous in my examinations, she encouraged me to be confident with myself. Her advices were very important to me especially in my teaching degree.

But the most important experience I had was that my mother was my Spanish Language teacher for three years. At first, I was so upset because everybody said that I would have good marks in my exams because I was her daughter. But later, it was a fantastic pleasure! I could taste my mother methodology’s and now I remember all her expressions, advices and her personal contact with her students. I think in that moment I discovered what I would be in my future: like her!


Nowadays, I’m very proud of my studying decision, because I really love it and it’s fantastic to share my job with my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment